You would like to have more fun in GT Sport? If you want to win more races on Gran Turismo Sport, there are some things you need to do.
You should start by finding the right car for your driving style. If you’re a perfectionist who wants every detail of their car perfect or if you like adrenaline-fueled racing with reckless abandon, then choose cars that fit those needs.
If it’s speed and handling that get your heart pumping, find vehicles that are best suited for this type of driving. It might take some time before you find the perfect match but once you do, don’t settle for anything less! You’ll be glad when it comes time to race because this will make all the difference in how well your vehicle performs on track.
10 helpful tips and tricks for GT Sport
Before you hit the track, make sure your car is tuned to perfection. Take some time on Test Drive (offline) and get every detail working properly. This may take a bit of trial and error but once you find what works best for you, do these things before each race. You’ll save yourself time and money in the long run so it’s best to get this done right away.
Of course, some of you don’t have the time or patience to tinker with your vehicle’s details so be sure to try out some pre-made tuning setups during Test Drive. This will save you a lot of time and improve overall performance!
It does take some practice to get good at it, so we’ve put together this list of tips and tricks to help you reach the top level quickly!
1) Choose a car with your driving style in mind: Gran Turismo Sport has three types of vehicles for players to choose from: Standard, Sports Prototype, and GT Cars. If you’re perfectionist who wants every detail perfect or if you like adrenaline-fueled racing with reckless abandon, then choose cars that fit those needs. If it’s speed and handling that gets your heart pumping, find vehicles best suited for this type of driving.
2) Tune up your car! You can tune up your vehicle to suit your driving style. During Test Drive, take the time to try out different tuning setups and find one that works best for you. This might take a bit of trial and error but once you find what works best for you, do these things before each race.
3) Practice! It does take some practice to get good at it, so we’ve put together this list of tips and tricks to help players reach top level quickly.
4) If you want to succeed online make sure you are always taking a look at the vehicles of other drivers who are in the Top 10 of the qualifying. Some vehicles perform much better on specific tracks.
5) Be sure to play regularly online since this is where you will earn the majority of your Credits. Although you also get Credits offline, the amount earned varies depending on how much damage you sustain during the race. If you want to race competitively then keep this in mind!
6) There are three levels of difficulty when it comes to races: Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert. While there is no penalty for selecting Beginner or Intermediate, we do not recommend that players choose these difficulties if they have already won several Amateur races and feel confident about their abilities behind the wheel.
Expert difficulty offers the greatest challenge and is recommended for experienced players who race often. This mode awards the most points when you come in first place, which means that your rank will improve much faster if you play on Expert!
7) If you are not playing online but are still having issues with your gameplay, it may be because you have tuned your car to where there is no room for improvement anymore. When this happens, give yourself a pat on the back- it means that you’ve reached the limit of your car’s capabilities!
If players continue to race and tune their vehicle and hit plateaus like these, remember that in addition to working with their vehicle’s tuning setup they can also adjust the driving style settings in the Options menu. This will allow them to better appreciate any gains in performance resulting from adjustments made in terms of driving style and suspension set up so drivers can enjoy Gran Turismo Sport even more!
If you need help finding other racers who match your skill level online, feel free to use our Driver Rating feature (under Options). The Driver Rating system lets players select their Drivers Rating from E- even up to S/A+. If two or more players are competing at different levels but want to aim for the same overall result, it can be helpful if they each choose an appropriate Driver Rating. Using this feature will give all of the players in a lobby similar goals to aim for.
8) Another great way to improve your skills is by using the ” ghosts ” of other players. Ghosts are recordings of a player’s best lap from a race. You can download a ghost and race against it in order to try and beat its time.
9) There are also two ways to watch races: Spectate and Broadcast. Spectating allows you to watch a live race as it unfolds, while Broadcast lets you save the race for later viewing.
10) Finally, don’t forget to use Pit Stops! This is where you can make changes to your car such as adding fuel or repairing damage. It’s important to make sure you’re taking care of your car during each so that you’re in top condition for the race ahead.
And there you have it! We hope these tips will help players reach the top of their game in no time at all. Don’t forget to leave your own racing wisdom in the comments section below, and keep an eye out for more information on Gran Turismo Sport and of course the new version releasing in Q1 of 2022.